The greatest gift you can give your child is a good education
The average annual cost of a 4-year education is:
- India - USD 15,000 per annum (USD 60,000 over 4 years)
- U.A.E. - USD 20,000 per annum (USD 80,000 over 4 years)
- United Kingdom - USD 40,000 per annum (USD 160,000 over 4 years)
- United States of America - USD 65,000 per annum (USD 260,000 over 4 years)
How much time do you have before your child turns 18? The earlier you start saving, the easier it gets.
Best way to start 'Saving for College'
A capital and returns guaranteed savings plan (Regular Investment Plan) is the best way to start saving for college. Here are some of the benefits:
- You can decide a fixed amount that you want to invest regularly (monthly / quarterly / half-yearly / yearly).
- You can automate your investment via credit / debit cards at the start of each month.
- You can benefit from dollar cost averaging by investing in the S&P500 every month.
- You don't have to worry about market timing because you are investing regularly.
- You are guaranteed a minimum of 140% or the actual market performance (at the end of 15 years).
Best College / Retirement Savings Plan
Secure your child's future with this Capital + Returns Guaranteed savings plan (Regular investment plan). This is arguably the best capital guaranteed savings plan available in the U. A. E. It invests in the S&P500 (Top 500 stocks in the US stock market) with the ability to automate your savings plan using credit/debit cards.