Momentum Wealth Personal Portfolio is The Cheapest and Best Managed Investment Platform of its kind.
The Momentum Wealth Personal Portfolio is designed for investors, looking for a medium to long-term investment service, who want maximum flexibility and liquidity in their offshore investment portfolio.
Benefits of the Personal Portfolio
- Investors have full access to their investment without penalties or restrictions - subject to any liquidity restrictions applicable to the international funds held in their portfolio
- Wide-ranging investment choice – over 1,200 international ETFs, and funds to choose from
- Multiple ownership options
- Access to multi-currency funds within one portfolio
- Consolidated valuation reporting via secure website or through the appointed financial adviser.
Minimum Contributions & Surrender Charges (How long your money is locked-in)
- Minimum Contribution - USD 25,000 one-time.
- Currencies - US dollar, Euros, British Pounds, Australian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Japanese Yen, Swiss Francs
- Additional Contributions - USD 7,500 (whenever required)
The Momentum Wealth Personal Portfolio Investment Platform has no surrender charges at all, and all of you money is accessible from day one.
At the USD 25,000 entry point, the Momentum Wealth Personal Portfolio Investment Platform offers the best value-for-money.
- The Momentum Wealth Personal Portfolio Investment Platform is not ‘Capital Protected’ regardless of the version selected. While this is true, other mutual fund based investment plans in the market are not capital protected as well.
- Investors Trust Assurance offers a ‘Capital Protected’ Investment plan called the S&P500 Index 7Y Lumpum which invests in the S&P500 index.
Investment Options (Where the money can be invested)
- Warren Buffet recommends investing in low cost index-funds. Momentum Wealth Personal Portfolio Investment Platform offers over 1,200 investment funds including 80 low-cost Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), and mutual funds to choose from.
- Almost all the well-known international ETF and Fund Management companies are available on this platform.
Some of the ETFs offered have annual charges as low as 0.07% per annum.
- Momentum Initial Fee - 0.5% of investment amount (One-time)
- Annual Administration Fee - 0.5% of investment amount per annum
- Financial Advisors Fee - 3% initial (One-time), and 1% per annum
- Transactional bank charges are incurred when buying or selling funds, with a charge of USD 50 (or currency equivalent) per cash investment.
- USD 35 (or currency equivalent) per switch instruction (not per fund) and per withdrawal to the investment owner’s bank account.
What you would end up with if:
- You invest - USD 100,000, and withdraw after 10 years for example,
- You would get at the end of the 10 years - USD 203,000 at an assumed growth rate of 9% (net of financial advisor’s fee of 1% p.a.).
What an actual quote looks like:
Click on the images below to magnify them.
Jurisdiction - (Where your money is held)
Momentum Wealth International is based in Guernsey in the Channel Islands, one of the most respected and well regulated international finance centres in the world.
The Guernsey jurisdiction protects investors by guarantee at least 90% of the liabilities of insurance companies in Guernsey should they go bankrupt.
Would I buy this investment platform myself, and recommend to others?
Yes, I currently use Momentum wealth for my personal investments.
Disclaimer: This article is assumed to be accurate at the time of publishing, and represents the personal opinion of the author. If you wish to correct/contest any of the following, please do so in the comments below. I am open to correcting errors if any. All opinions are welcome.