Lombard 82 Securitisation Fund - Series 7
A modern investment approach designed to provide consistent returns
- Suitability - Professional Investors Only
- Interest - 8% per annum (2% per quarter)
- Subscription period - The subscription period is ongoing. Each EMTN can be purchased at any time from 1 January 2019 until 31 December 2023.
- Investment currencies - GBP / EUR / USD
- Par Value - GBP 1 / EUR 1 / USD 1
- Minimum subscription - USD 250,000
- Platform - Cornhill FlexMax Investment Account (MIFIID 2 Compliant)
- Subscription frequency - Monthly
- Redemption Period - Quarterly
- Subscription fees - Upon agreement
- Redemption Fees
- 5% within the first year
- 4% within the second year
- 3% within the third year
- 2% within the fourth year
- 1% within the fifth year
- 0% within the sixth year
- Management Company - Xantis S.A.
- Administrator - Trident Trust Company (Luxembourg) S.A.
- Auditor - International Audit Services S.à.r.l., Luxembourg
- Lombard 82 Securitisation Fund, formerly known as Zero Load Securitisation Fund or ‘ZLSF’, or ‘Zero Load’ is a Fund established under the Securitisation Fund Law of 2004 (Luxembourg).
- Its purpose is to acquire the future income of Luxembourg based financial investment products at a discounted present value of up to 9% per annum - resulting in a discounted sale price of around 50% of the face value.
- Over time actual income from the purchased Luxembourg investment products flow into Lombard 82.
- In order to finance its activities Lombard 82 issues bonds in the form of Euro Medium Term Notes (EMTNs)
THE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
An investment into Lombard 82 Series 7 (EMTNs) offers:
- Quarterly interest (which can be reinvested to earn more interest or paid directly into the investor’s account).
- Exposure to the potential of growth in the Luxembourg investment fund industry.
- Investment access in GBP / EUR / USD.
- Consistently high returns of at least 2% per quarter.
- Return of 100% of original capital plus any unpaid interest up to the date of redemption.
- Payment frequency - Quarterly
- Investment period - Minimum investment period – 5 years; redemption possible at any time before the expiring of five years but subject to the payment of a redemption fee (see Key Facts)
- Investment return - Minimum return = 2% per quarter (maximum 8% per annum)
About Euro Medium Term Notes (EMTNs):
For further understanding of how Euro Medium Term Notes (EMTNs) work, please read - Euro Medium Term Notes, (EMTNs) A Smarter Way To Invest For 3-5 Years.
Ask A Question
Financial instruments are not easy to understand at the best of times. Please feel free to ask a question by clicking the button below, and I will be happy to answer all your questions.