Lump Sum Investment Plans and their uses
Life is a journey that takes many twists and turns along the way. The direction your future takes is coloured by the choices you make at key times. Those who make the most of their opportunities are the individuals that plan for the inevitable and prepare for the unexpected. The lack of certainty as to what the future holds shouldn’t stop you from planning ahead – particularly when it comes to your finances.
There will be occasions when you have money available that you don’t need for day-to-day commitments and it is always tempting to spend your cash on the things you enjoy. At these times, individuals with foresight make choices that help them take a positive step towards future financial independence. Choice, from Generali, is designed to help the discerning investor who decides to take that step.
The uses of Generali Choice
- Provide accessibility to money, and
- Create an investment portfolio that gives you higher growth than banks and inflation
You can use Generali choice for -
- Creating a 6-months emergency fund
- Maintaining purchasing power by beating inflation
- Education Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Home ownership planning, etc...
Pros of Generali Choice
- You can start your lump sum investment plan with as low as USD 36,000 or AED 132,480
- Additional lump sums can be invested as low as USD 2,700 or AED 9,936
- Allocation rate is 100% of invested amount.
- Access to over 200 world-class international direct funds.
- Money held off-shore and tax-free within the plan.
- Access to 90% of the invested amount from day 1 without charges
- Immediate access if required within 10 working days.
- Very low establishment charge of 1.5% per annum of the total amount invested, for 5 years only, taken quarterly in arrears.
- Very low Investment Admin Charge: 1% p/a of the units allocated for the duration of the investment.
- Minimum partial encashment : $1,350, 1,125 EURO or 750 GBP
Cons of Generali Choice
- Not everyone may have USD 36,000 to invest in a lump sum
- Unit cost averaging or dollar cost averaging cannot be availed of in a plan of this nature because the money is not invested regularly.
What has been your own experience with Generali Choice Lump sum savings plan? Let us know with your comments below this email or the user review box below this post.
How to setup your own Lump sum investment plan
You know the numbers by now. If you are interested to know more, click the button below and contact me.