SBI Resurgent India Opportunities Fund Review
ETF / Mutual Fund Reviews, Product Reviews

SBI Resurgent India Opportunities Fund Review

About The fund Manager

SBI Funds Management has emerged as one of the largest player in India advising various financial institutions, pension funds, and local and international asset management companies.

Shashank Tulsyan, CFA – He has over 10 years of industry experience. Shashank has covered various sectors such as Industrials, Financials and Consumer discretionary at SBIFM over past 9 years. Prior to joining SBIFM, Shashank worked as an analyst for over a year with Citicorp Financial. Shashank is a CFA charter and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Studies.

Where & How Is The Money Invested?

Investments are in the equity markets of India. 95% of the fund’s net assets will be in equities and equity related securities and the remaining 5% is kept for liquidity. Its a multi cap fund as it invests in Large, mid and small cap stocks.

Objective: Long-term capital growth in USD by investing in Indian Stock Market

What Has Been The Performance?

Last year, this fund has given an amazing return of 82% in USD as compared to 39% benchmark return and its exactly double of Sensex and Nifty returns. Based on the fund strategy and past momentum, We expect this to perform above the benchmark in the near future.

Is It Capital Protected?

Since the major portion of this fund is invested in Equity related instruments, its not capital protected.

What Are The Charges?

Fund is allowed to charge a maximum of 1.75% on an yearly basis and there can be an entry load of 0 to 5% depending upon the amount of Investment.

What Percentage Of Your Portfolio Can Be In This Fund & Why?

It depends, before investing, we need to consider investor’s investment objective, risk tolerance and the Investor’s age etc.

A person with 50 percent of his money in stocks or Mutual fund would then put 10 percent in SBI Resurgent India Opportunities fund .

Which Platform Is This Available On?

This Mutual fund is not available on International Platforms as the retail fund size is below 50 million, Please send us a message if you would like to know more about it.

​Read More
Reliance WIO India Fund Review
ETF / Mutual Fund Reviews

Reliance WIO India Fund Review

About The Fund Manager

Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF) is one of India’s leading mutual funds, with Average Assets Under Management (AAUM) of  INR 2,43,593 Crores.

The Fund Manager, Umesh Gupta has over 13 years of experience in portfolio management, equity research and business analysis and has closely tracked various sectors, including capital goods, engineering, construction, cement and fertilizers as a sell-side equity analyst.

Umesh Gupta has joined Reliance Wealth Management, where he is a portfolio manager, in 2010, having previously worked in various roles at a number of prominent Indian investment, stock-broking and finance companies.

Where & How Is The Money Invested?

Investments are in the equity and bond markets of India. A minimum of 60% of the fund’s net assets will be in in equities and equity related securities. It may also invest in fixed income securities and money market instruments according to market conditions. 

Objective: Long-term capital growth in USD. 

What Has Been The Performance?

This fund has given an average of 20% per annum over a period of last five years and its much better than the average Sensex and Nifty returns. Based on the fund strategy and past momentum, We expect this to perform above the benchmark in the near future.

Is It Capital Protected?

Since the major portion of this fund is invested in Equity related instruments, its not capital protected.

What Are The Charges?

 Fund is allowed to charge a maximum of 2.5% on an yearly basis 

What Percentage Of Your Portfolio Can Be In This Fund & Why?

It depends, before investing, we need to consider investor's investment objective, risk tolerance and the Investor's age etc.  

Which Platform Is This Available On?

This fund is available on the following platforms:

​Read More